Internet shop www.sushimartin.sk
I. Introductory Provisions and Definitions
1.These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "GTC") govern the legal relations between the Company
business name: WASABI Martin s.r.o.
Registered office: M. R. Štefánika 115/44 036 01 Martin, Slovak Republic
Registered in the Register of District Court Žilina, Section Sro, Insert No .: 54606 / L
Company ID: 46130331
Tax ID: 2023247424
VAT ID: SK2023247424
(the "Seller") and any person who is the purchaser of the goods or services offered by the Seller in the Seller's Internet Shop. · Contact to the seller is: WASABI Martin s.r.o., M. R. Štefánika 115/44 036 01 Martin, Slovakia, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel .: +421948885883
2.The seller is at the same time the operator of an electronic system through which he runs an internet shop on the domain called www.sushimartin.sk (hereinafter referred to as "Internet Shop").
3.The Seller is the supplier of the goods and services offered in the Internet Store.
4. The Purchaser is any person (natural or legal person) who has completed and sent an order through the Seller's Internet Store and has received an email notification of receipt of the order.
4.1 A consumer is a natural person who, when concluding a purchase contract under these GTC, does not act within the scope of his business activity.
5. Products are goods or services that are intended for sale and are also published in the Seller's Internet Shop.
6. The competent authority supervising the lawfulness of consumer protection shall be:
SOI Inspectorate for Žilina Region, Predmestská 71, 011 79 Žilina 1, Slovak Republic
Tel. no .: 041/724 58 68
6.1. The competent authority for the supervision of the legality of food sales and nutritional supplements is the State Veterinary and Food Administration:
RVPS ŽILINA, Jedľová 285/44, 010 04 Žilina-Závodie, Czech Republic, Tel .: 041/763 12 27
7. In the event of any complaints or suggestions, the Buyer may also address them directly to the Seller, and we encourage Buyers to use the Seller's email address to send complaints and suggestions to the Seller: email@example.com
Any complaint will be assessed and equipped within 10 working days in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic. While informing the consumer of its equipment in the same way as the consumer's complaint or complaint delivered to the Seller.
II. Product order - purchase contract conclusion
1.Proposal for concluding a purchase contract by the buyer, the product order is made through the electronic order form in the Seller's Internet Shop. In the case of payment of products prior to their delivery to the Buyer, the purchase price shall be deemed to be paid on the day of crediting the funds to the Seller's account.
2. Acceptance of a product order by the Seller, and therefore the conclusion of a purchase contract, is based on a written confirmation (electronically) of the acceptance of the order, while the Seller informs the Buyer that the product order has been received and subsequently the Seller informs the Buyer of the order to be sent.
3. The Purchase Agreement is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates upon the fulfillment of the Seller's and Buyer's obligations.
4. The purchase contract may also be terminated by agreement of the parties, withdrawal or termination.
III. Purchase price and payment terms
1.The price of goods and services ordered via the Internet Shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Price") is listed separately for each product and is valid at the moment of making the Purchase Order.
2.The basic currency is Euro.
IV. Payment methods
1. You may pay for the goods and services in the Seller's Internet Store in the following ways:
1.1 cash on delivery (you pay directly to the courier when receiving the goods)
1.2 meal tickets
V. Product Delivery
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the products to the Buyer in the quantity and quality ordered together with the tax documents related to the order and other documents, if any, typical of the products or services. The minimum order value is € 10. The seller has the right to cancel the order under 10 € and the cancellation is obliged to inform the buyer.
2. If the Seller cannot deliver the ordered product to the Buyer, despite the fact that the Purchase Contract has been concluded, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer without delay and to return the paid purchase price for the Product within 15 days if the parties do not agree on a substitute performance. By returning the paid purchase price, the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer is automatically terminated.
2.1. In point 2, the buyer will pay the purchase price paid in the same way as the Buyer paid. A change in the form of refund of the purchase price is possible only with the consent of the Buyer.
3.The place of delivery of the ordered product is the address given by the buyer in the order.
4. Delivery of the product by the Seller shall be carried out by the Buyer's own means (or a person authorized in writing by the Buyer to take over the Product) or through third parties (shipping and shipping companies).
5.Delivery of the product is effected by handing it over to the Buyer (or the person in writing for the product to be accepted).
6.The Seller may send the goods immediately available to the Buyer and deliver the remainder of the order within the statutory period, provided that no additional postage is charged to the Buyer, other than that included in the order.
VI. Product Download
1. The risk of damage to the product and liability for damage to the product passes to the buyer by taking over, regardless of whether the buyer takes the product in person or through an authorized / authorized person.
2. The proprietary right passes from the seller to the buyer at the moment of delivery of the goods or service.
2.1 The buyer has the right not to take the delivered thing from the carrier if another type of thing is delivered or in cases:
(a) the supply of goods which is contrary to the concluded sales contract
(b) supplying the item in a damaged package; or,
2.2. a) point 2.1 of this article, the buyer has the right for the seller to deliver it free of charge and without undue delay in accordance with the agreed terms in the purchase contract, either by exchanging or repairing it. If this is not possible, the buyer has the right to request a discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract.
2.3 The Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the goods or service delivered properly and on time.
VII. Freight - ways to transport products and the cost of shipping them
1. Shipping costs of the Seller are not included in the purchase price of the Product. These will be quantified in the automatically generated invoice or in the price quotation sent by email, or they will be specified when filling in the order form on the Seller's Website and the buyer undertakes to pay them together with the purchase price. Shipping costs are not charged if the goods are taken over in person at the Seller's registered office.
2. Means of transport and price for transporting ordered products.
Delivery Wasabi Sushi Bar - circuit A for 1.00 €: Martin-centrum, Jahodníky, Ľadoveň, Odtoky, Sever, Košúty I and II, Podháj, Stráne, Záturčie.
Delivery Wasabi Sushi Bar - circuit B for 2.00 €: Tomčany, Priekopa, Dražkovce, Kolonie Hviezda, Bystrička, Diaková, Vrútky, Dolný Kalník, Sučany, Košťany nad Turcom, Horný Kalník, Žabokreky, Karvaš and Bláhovec, Záborie, Turčiansky Peter, Lipovec , Turčianske Jaseno.
Delivery Wasabi Sushi Bar - circuit C for 3.00 €: Sklabiňa, Turčianske Kľačany, Turčianska Štiavnička, Turany, Trebostovo, Trnovo, Příbovce, Benice, Sklabinský Podzámok, Podhradie, Belá - Dulice, Necpaly, Rakovo, Valča, Ďanová, Ležiachov, Karlová, Nolčovo, Slovany, Folkušová, Ratkovo, Laskár, Blatnica, Turčiansky Ďur.
Delivery Wasabi Sushi Bar - circuit D for 4.00 €: Krpeľany, Socovce, Vrícko, Kláštor pod Znievom.
Delivery Wasabi Sushi Bar - circuit E: The price of shipping after the telephone agreement (we will inform you by e-mail or telephone about the final price for delivery and delivery dates): Other municipalities outside the Martin District
VIII. Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract without giving any reason
1. The consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, unless the seller duly and timely fulfills the information obligations pursuant to Section 12 of the Act. no. If the seller has fulfilled these information obligations additionally, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the date when the seller has additionally fulfilled the information obligation, but no later than 12 months after the start of the withdrawal period, the withdrawal period the contract expires 14 days after the date on which the seller fulfilled the information obligation. If the Seller has not provided the consumer with information about the right to withdraw from the contract even within the additional period according to the previous one, the withdrawal period expires after 12 months and 14 days from the beginning of the statutory withdrawal period.
2. The consumer is obliged, if he wants to use this right, to notify the Seller of the withdrawal from the purchase contract no later than on the last day of the specified period or to hand it over to the seller's address, which is: WASABI Martin sro 115/44 036 01 Martin, Slovak Republic The consumer is obliged to return the goods back to the seller or the person authorized by the seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. This does not apply if the seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him. The period referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to be maintained if the goods have been handed over for carriage no later than the last day of the period. (Section 10 (1) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll.).
3. Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract may be claimed by the Seller in paper form or in the form of an entry on another durable medium (eg e-mail). The withdrawal may also be exercised through the withdrawal form, which is available on the seller's website. The consumer is also entitled to withdraw from the contract orally, in particular by a clearly formulated statement by the consumer expressing his will to withdraw from the contract. We advise the consumer to indicate the order number, the date of purchase, the type of goods withdrawn from the contract, the name, surname, address and, if applicable, the account number to which all payments he has made to the seller from the withdrawing contract will be returned to him if he decides, that he asks to send payment for the goods to his account number. Otherwise, the seller will return the payment for the goods to the consumer in the same way as the consumer used for his payment.
4. By withdrawing from the contract, the parties are obliged to return the performance to each other. The consumer is only liable for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods which is beyond the treatment necessary to establish the characteristics and functionality of the goods. The consumer shall not be liable for the reduction of the value of the goods if he has not been informed by the seller of the possibility of withdrawing from the contract, conditions, time limit and procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal. If the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the handling of the goods which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods (eg the goods will be damaged). The consumer is liable to the seller for the damage thus incurred. In particular, the use of the goods to a greater degree than is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods will be considered for the treatment of the goods beyond the detection of the characteristics and functionality of the goods. Above all, justified costs for placing the product in the previous state will be considered as a reduction in the value of the goods.
5. You can use the withdrawal form of the purchase agreement. This form is freely available for viewing and download on the Seller's website.
6. If the consumer withdraws from the contract pursuant to Act No. 102/2014 Coll., He shall bear the cost of returning the goods to the seller pursuant to § 10 par. 3 of Act no. And, if he withdraws from a distance contract, the cost of returning goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned by post, does not apply if the seller has agreed to bear them alone or if he has failed to fulfill his obligation pursuant to § 3 par. 1 (a) i). of Act no. 102/2014 Z.z.
7. The operator of the e-shop shall return the paid performance for the goods / service, including the costs of transport, in accordance with §9 ods. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., As well as costs demonstrably incurred for ordering goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of withdrawal from the contract.
8. The Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs if the consumer has expressly opted for a different way of delivery than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the Seller. Additional costs are the difference between the cost of delivery chosen by the consumer and the cost of the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the seller.
9. Consignments sent in the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract as cash on delivery will not be accepted by us. We recommend sending shipments by registered mail.
10. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods and services as defined in §7 para. 6 (a) a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. Z.z ..
- goods made to order or to order (goods made according to the specific requirements of the consumer, goods made to measure or goods intended specifically for one consumer),
- a product subject to a rapid reduction in quality or perish (food, cakes, cakes)
- goods enclosed in protective packaging, which should not be returned for reasons of health protection or for hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been damaged after delivery (underwear, sterile packaging, etc.)
- the sale of goods which, by their very nature, may be mixed with other goods after delivery,
- transport of goods, rental of cars, provision of catering services or provision of services related to leisure activities and under which the seller undertakes to provide these services at the agreed time or within the agreed time limit,
11.In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller is obliged to return to the Consumer the funds in the same way as received from the Consumer. It is only possible to change the form of refund for the consumer by consumer consent.
IX. Alternative dispute resolution
If the consumer is not satisfied with the manner in which the seller has settled his claim or believes that the seller has violated his rights, the customer has the right to apply to the seller for remedy. If the Seller, at the Customer's request, responds to the previous sentence by refusal or does not respond to such request within 30 days from the date of its dispatch to the Customer, the Customer has the right to file an alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Section 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts. The relevant entity for the alternative solution of consumer disputes with the seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or other competent legal entity registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at https://www.mhsr.sk/ or directly HERE, the customer has the right to choose which of these ADR entities to contact, and the customer can use the online dispute resolution platform to submit a proposal for an alternative resolution of his consumer dispute, available at https: // ec europa.eu/consumers/odr/, or directly to TU All further information regarding alternative dispute resolution between Seller and Buyer Consumer under the Purchase Agreement as a Consumer Contract or related to the Purchase Contract as a Consumer Contract is provided on the Internet of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk and Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts.
X. Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions. The obligation to notify the General Business Terms and Conditions in writing shall be made by placing it in the Seller's Internet Shop. its demise.
2.The contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships that may arise from the contractual relationship) with natural persons who do not act within the scope of their business activities when concluding a purchase agreement under these GTC are subject to the general provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, as well as special regulations, in particular Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection for the sale of goods or services under a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller; 250/2007 Z.z. on consumer protection.
3.The contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships that may arise from the contractual relationship) with legal entities, respectively. with natural persons - entrepreneurs, the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended.
4. These General Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Complaints Procedure, which is available in the Seller's Internet Shop
5. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and effect upon their publication in the Seller's Internet Shop